SeaView© Mobile - Time-tested, most accurate SeaView© Fishing data now at your fingertips!
The pioneer in satellite oceanography, Ocean Imaging, has been providing oceanographic and weather information to fishers and scientific researchers since 1984. Now our powerful worldwide SeaView fish finding service has gone mobile! SeaView© Mobile delivers ready-to-use oceanographic analysis products including cloud-free sea surface temperature (SST) imagery, more single-satellite-overpass SST data than anyone, the highest resolution SST and chlorophyll imagery as well as sea surface height anomaly and ocean currents. Save fuel, time and money while helping improve your fishing strategy right from your mobile device.
SeaView Mobile Coverage
Browse, download and view the latest information faster than any other service. Use the app both online and offline to view and navigate with the most frequent and accurate data available.
- High resolution (1km) single-satellite-pass sea surface temperature (SST) data - updated 4-12 times per day
- Super High Resolution (750 meter) SST imagery – updated 2-4 times per day
- Composite SST imagery to help reduce cloud contamination - updated daily
- Two types of cloud-free SST imagery - updated daily
- High resolution (1km) single-satellite-pass plankton/chlorophyll) imagery - updated daily
- Super high resolution (750 meter) chlorophyll imagery - updated daily<
- Composite chlorophyll imagery to help reduce cloud contamination - updated daily
- Sea surface height anomaly (SSHA) data - updated daily
- HYCOM model sea surface height (SSH) data - updated daily
- SSHA-derived geostrophic ocean currents - updated daily
- HYCOM model-derived ocean currents - updated daily
- High Frequency Radar-derived ocean current - very accurate - updated every 2 hours! (where available)
- Ocean bottom topography (bathymetry)
Powerful In-App Features:
- Custom color-enhance the image data to bring out the most detail and useful information
- Save image and overlay data to your device for future offline use
- Precise latitude, longitude location display
- See and read bathymetry either as your base layer or through semi-transparent imagery
- View your current location and track your GPS location over the image data or the bathymetric base layer
- Range and bearing from your GPS location
- View ocean currents over the image data or the bathymetric base layer
- Turn data layers on and off
- More data and features coming soon!